Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Do the (RED) Thing

I've gone (RED) and I hope you will too.

(RED) Products range from GAP clothes, an exclusive Red American Express credit card, to iPods, etc. Proceeds from the purchase of these items go toward eliminating AIDS in Africa.

There are SO many wonderful gifts to choose from.

People on my list are getting (RED) gifts for Christmas - I'm not saying who and I'm not saying what, but I like knowing that a gift I give will mean something to them, to me and to a country in need of our help.

And...just so you know...
(RED) Products from the GAP are on my list...for Christmas (12/25/06) and my Birthday (1/25/06).

  • the INSPI(RED) t-shirt (see picture below)
  • the INSPI(RED) hoodie (see picture below)
  • (RED) leather bracelet (i have the white one)
  • (RED) skull cap
  • (RED) cashmere cap
  • the INSPI(RED) cashmere scarf (there's a picture below)
  • Do the (RED) Thing label pin (there's a picture below of this one too)

There is also a (RED) Gift Card from the GAP.

I hope this Holiday season you'll give a gift that KEEPS giving.

Visit:
www.joinred.com or www.gap.com