Friday, September 09, 2005

Heading Home...

I’m heading back to Atlanta to sell my car. I’m at the LaGuardia airport and we’ll be boarding shortly.

I’m excited about going home…but I can tell, in the pit of my stomach, that I’m just not ready. My life seems to still be in such flux here. I didn’t want to go back to Atlanta until I had at least 6 months under my belt. But circumstances aren’t allowing that.

I am VERY excited about selling my car. I’m taking a BIG loss but not as much as if I held on to it. It is too difficult to pay rent in NYC and make a car and insurance payment on a car in Atlanta that I’m not even there to drive.

I haven’t told many people that I’m coming back. It will be such a quick trip and I don’t know how much time I’ll have to see everybody. I will just surprise people as the days allow.