Saturday, December 29, 2007

Charlie Bit My Finger -and- Hope

I've been telling everyone (and I do mean everyone) about this clip...

I loved it so much I posted it on my MySpace page and I'm sharing it here in my BLOG.

Simply titled Charlie Bit My Finger - this is a short, hilarious clip of two kids. I don't know why it literally made me laugh til I was crying...is it because they're kids? Is it because the older brother sets himself up? Is it because they're British and just too cute with that accent? Is it the baby brother's guilty giggle?

Or is it all of the above?

I'm not sure...but I can't stop watching it. It's after midnight and I'm still playing it.

Click on the links above to check it out. If you visit my MySpace page...not only will you find the Charlie Bit My Finger clip but you'll also hear a song by an artist named Hope. She's singing her beautiful song, Who Am I To Say. Remember her name...she's one to watch.

Enjoy!
-J