Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Celebrity Sighting #2

It’s feeling more and more like winter.

Finally.

It was colder in Nashville, TN than it has been here. But a change (and some cooler weather) is in the air.

There’s a chilly bite to the air and it has arrived just in time for the holidays. I love this time of year and I LOVE it here in New York. Lights are up. Christmas music is playing. Christmas just feels different here.

Celebrity Sighting (again).

Don’t know how/why it happens to me...but a co-worker of mine asked me to help a customer today with our gorgeous gift wrap (if you haven’t seen it, check it out. It is beautiful and 95% exclusive to The Container Store). I agreed and I was introduced to the View’s co-host, Joy Behr.

I helped her find some papers, gift totes, gift tags, etc. that would not only look nice but match the color of her home’s decor.

She loved the store and our stellar service (of which I was delighted I could be a part).