Saturday, June 04, 2005

ALL SHOOK UP Again...


Virginia Ann Woodruff and Me outside the stage door at the Palace Theater on Broadway.

Had a very busy day at BEA today…lots of attention surrounding our books, which is always nice to see and hear.

It is nice working along side Barbara once again. The twins of Peachtree, Kenyette and Kenya, are also here. They're helping out here and there (letting me take pee-pee breaks and opportunities to grab something to eat.). I haven't seen them since I left the office at the end of April.

After the show we got $20 tickets to All Shook Up. We were at the Palace theater just before 8pm to snap some pictures in the heart of Times Square and then we were on our way up, up, up to the balcony for the show. I've never sat in the balcony of the Palace theater before. I was sure what to expect...but I thought, for $20 it couldn't be that bad.
We were high up in the theater but our seats were great. I enjoyed the show just as much the second time. It was a lot of fun experiencing the show with more people. The girls LOVED it. I was so happy to introduce them to the show.

Afterwards we met the cast and I was thrilled to snap a picture with Virginia Ann Woodruff. She was in the ensemble of The Color Purple and gets to belt out a couple times in All Shook Up.

The twins headed to get dinner…at 11pm, but Elizabeth and I headed home. I have another long day tomorrow.

I gotta get to bed. More later…
Posted by Hello