Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Beast on the Moon

Today I saw the play Beast on the Moon.

It is quite possibly the most brilliant play I’ve ever seen…and I’ve seen a lot of theater. It is just amazing. I called 4 people as I left the theater to tell them that they have to see it.

I went right from the play to my shift at BROADWAY, NY. I dazed out several times tonight while folding I LOVE NY t-shirts because the play stayed with me all day. Every customer who came in the store asking about a good show to see – I hat to mention it to them.

I can’t even put into words the experience of this play. It’s no wonder that it has won award after award around the world. It has been translated into numerous languages and right now it is running Off-Broadway.

If I try to summarize the show I will fail to do it any justice whatsoever. All I can say is that, please visit the site below – and if you live in the NYC area or if you’re planning a trip to the city – make plans to see the show.

Visit:
www.beastonthemoon.com