Friday, June 03, 2005

Seeing Julie and Sherrie and Jason



It was a long day.

I was at Book Expo all day and then the Roundabout all night.
The highlight of BEA was that I got to see and visit briefly with Julie Anne Peters. I went to the tail end of her signing to say hello. The person ahead of me in line moved away and Julie saw me and jumped up from behind the table to hug me. We spoke for a few minutes and then I needed to get back to my booth. I have a copy of her latest YA novel and I’m really looking forward to reading it.

Old friends from Florida are in town this weekend. Sherrie and Jason Adams are in town this weekend celebrating Jason’s birthday. Jason is big Alan Alda fan and Mr. Alda is currently starring in the Broadway play, Glengary Glenross. I met up with them for a quick dessert and to catch up. We were all really tired but we enjoyed sitting around, laughing, talking and catching up.

It’s late now and I have another long day tomorrow.
So, this entry shall remain short and sweet.

Posted by Hello