Wednesday, June 01, 2005

BOOK EXPO


It was great waking up to see my books looking down on me. Each on is up on a shelf, it will take me a little time to get them grouped together how I want them...but at least they're off the floor.

Elizabeth and I were up early and heading to the Temp agency - Elizabeth to apply and me to brush up on one of my placement tests.

Elizabeth stayed and I headed over to the Javit’s (NYC’s convention center). I passed a GAP off Times Square and decided to pick up applications for both of us.

I got the Javit’s and started setting up Peachtree’s booth. Never the most glamorous part of the job but I was glad to, once again, be surrounded by the familiar.

Visit:
http://www.javitscenter.com/ and http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/

I got things set up and the inventory completed by the time Barbara arrived from airport. I delivered some more books to different parts of the convention center and then we headed over to Grand Central. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and she headed to her family’s while I headed back to my apartment to change clothes before heading into my other work.

Tomorrow it starts.

Posted by Hello