Saturday, October 22, 2005

Puppy Love!

It rained for 8 days straight last week. Didn’t let up at all. Never even got down to a drizzle. It was solid sheets of rain for 8 days. When it finally did stop it, it was gorgeous.

Then…MORE rain. It’s raining now.

But, I’m not minding too much…because I’m spending time with a special someone. Yep, I’ve fallen for someone…hook, line and sinker. It is more than a crush…but not more than pure puppy love.

This weekend I’m puppy-sitting Oscar. Oscar is my boss’ daughter’s pup. He’s about a year old and is as sweet as he can be. He’s a chewing, playful puppy who has a passion for taking naps. He’s also quite the cuddler.

We became fast friends at work…since I work in a home office he stays close to me all day. When my boss and her family made plans to be away this weekend, I offered to take Oscar.
It ended up being a nice change for both of us.